Join us for a fun day out at our popular MSA Summer Fair this Saturday, July 8th 2017 at the playing fields of Waldegrave School, Fifth Cross Road, Twickenham TW2 5LH, from 11:30am to 3pm. This is always a great event for family, teachers and friends to have fun outdoors.
FREE entry for children under 16
Adults - £1.00 each
On offer on the day are loads of activities, food, drink and games.
Again this year, we will feature a Football Tournament. Sign-on now to avoid disappointment as it is a very popular activity. No sign-ups on the day. We are looking for a few more coaches for the Football Tournament; if your son is signed-up to play, please do contact us in the email link: Get in Touch
We are now taking donations in advance for our various stalls. Please drop-off your donations at the main reception. We are collecting the following items in advance of the fair:
- Lucky Bags, filled with small gifts to the value of at least a £1
- Bottles, like perfume, bubble bath, wine, beer, olive oil, condiments
- Toys, must be new or in mint condition
- Teddies or Soft Toys, must be in mint condition and happy to go to a new home
- Sweets, filled with your favourite sweets to the value of at least £1
- Unwanted Crockery, please no glass, only ceramics like chipped cups or plates, etc
- Raffle Prizes, please get in touch if you can donate a prize
We would also like help with donations on the day of the fair. Please plan to bring the following items with you to the fair:
- Cakes, cupcakes and muffins are always welcomed
- Gazebos & Folding Tables, we would love to borrow a few of these for our stalls
Planning, organising and delivering the Summer Fair is a massive endeavour and it relies entirely on the volunteerism of dedicated, hard-working parents. This year our Summer Fair Team is made up of the following people: Bal Mudhar (Lead), Lucy Bassnett-McGuire (co-Lead), Kelly Flatman, Kasia Bielicka, Eva Marten, Louise Dommisse, Gergana Duff, Sonya Rofani-Shearer, Inken Parker, Paul Shah, Anika Suman and Maria Norris. We are as always, indebted to the Class Reps across all years as well as the staff and teachers who support this great event.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.