Come, ye thankful people, come! Our Christmas Fair is nearly here, on Saturday, December 2, 2017. From 12pm to 3pm at The Mall School. Father Christmas has arrived early this year: FREE Entry for everyone!
Cheerful music all around, our Christmas carollers and Wind Band do us proud! Santa's Grotto and Secret's Room, shhh...don't tell mummy or daddy, their presents are here. With many shopping stalls about, spoiled for choices aren't we all.
Disco Dome for little ones, Race to the North Pole for the fastest ones! Many stalls to choose from. Try one, try all. Forty-four Raffle prizes, fair and square, buy one will you dare? Food and drink, delicious fare. We do hope to see you there at our Christmas Fair!
Music Schedule: Boy's Choir 12:15-12:30pm (playground), Senior Wind Band 1:30-1:45pm (playground) & Parent's Choir 2:20-2:35pm in the Theatre.
We are now taking donations in advance for our various stalls. Please drop-off your donations at the main reception. We are collecting the following items in advance of the fair:
- Lucky Bags, filled with small gifts to the value of at least a £1
- Bottles, like perfume, bubble bath, wine, beer, olive oil, condiments
- Toys, must be new or in mint condition
- Teddies or Soft Toys, must be in mint condition and happy to go to a new home
- Sweets in a Bag, filled with your favourite sweets to the value of at least £1
- Small gifts for the Secret's Room, these will be gift wrapped for children to buy for someone special
- DVD & Computer Games, new or second-hand and in good condition
- Books, new and second-hand and in good condition
- Raffle prizes, vouchers and gift cards, memberships, food items, drinks etc. Please get in touch to donate.
We would also like help with donations on the day of the fair. Please plan to bring the following items with you to the fair:
- Cakes, cupcakes, Christmas Yule log cakes and muffins are much loved and appreciated
Planning, organising and delivering the Christmas Fair is a massive endeavour and it relies entirely on the volunteerism of dedicated, hard-working parents. This year our Christmas Fair Team is made up of the following people: Maria Norris (Lead), Lucy Bassnett-McGuire, Kelly Flatman, Kasia Bielicka, Eva Marten, Louise Hatch, Inken Parker, Karren Herzog and Gergana Duff. We are as always, indebted to the Class Reps across all years as well as the staff and teachers who support this great event. In particular, Mrs Colclough, our maestro Head of Music who is leading our Christmas Carols and Wind Band performances, Mr Lang, our resident DT who helps with our creative custom made games, Mrs Tovey who oragnised the teacher cake rota and Nik our Facilities & Compliance Manager plus our caretakers, Andy, Lee and Travis whose help we could not do without. Thank you!